This garlic bread combines butter, garlic and fresh parsley and is incredibly quick and easy to make.
Garlic Bread – the perfect companion to almost any pasta dish.
You can eat it by itself.
Or top it with some Parmesan or Romano cheese.
Or dip it in tomato sauce.
Any way you slice it…get it, slice it…haha. OK, I’ll stop with the corny jokes…FOR NOW…
But seriously, any way you slice it, garlic bread is a longtime favorite appetizer or side for many.
On top of that, it is ultra, super, uber, extremely easy to make (I just wanted to emphasize how easy it is to make).
I think you get the point.
In fact, it’s so easy, all of the ingredients for the topping go right into one convenient pourable container.
Start by melting the butter in a glass measuring cup. Then using a garlic press, crush garlic right into the melted butter. Add the fresh parsley and salt. Stir ingredients together and then pour over the bread. Broil until golden brown. Slice, serve and enjoy this buttery, garlicky, crunchy deliciousness! 🙂
To see how easy it is to make this Garlic Bread Recipe, watch the recipe video below:
- ½ Baguette, split in half horizontally
- ½ stick butter (4 tablespoons or ¼ cup)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place bread halves on work surface with insides facing up.
- Melt the butter in a glass measuring cup.
- Crush garlic into the measuring cup using garlic press. Add parsley and salt into the measuring cup and mix together.
- Pour the butter mixture evenly over both halves of the bread.
- Transfer bread halves face up onto baking sheet lined with foil.
- Broil on low until golden brown (approximately 5 minutes). For a less crispy bread, bake in a 375° F oven until lightly brown (approximately 10 minutes).
- Slice and serve.
To find out what we made with the other half of the bread, visit our YouTube channel!