This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs. Please read my full disclosure here.
From savory to sweet, this collection of 60 Gluten-Free & Vegan Pumpkin Recipes has a wide variety of breakfasts, drinks, snacks, main dishes, sweets and more to fulfill your pumpkin dreams all autumn long!
In my option, there are three main signs of fall:
- Cooler weather
- Leaves changing colors
- PUMPKIN IN EVERYTHING
Today, we’re going to be focusing on #3, of course. 😉
So, if you are ready to get this pumpkin party started, let’s check out some awesome gluten-free and vegan pumpkin recipes!
Pumpkin Recipes for Breakfast
1. If you’re like me, you’ll need to start the day with some caffeine! Skip the line at the coffee shop, and make this Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte instead.
2. For a twist on the traditional latte, this Pumpkin Spice Cashew Latte is made with cashews instead of plant-based milk.
3. Not in the mood for a latte, but still want that pumpkin favor in your coffee? Try adding this Homemade Pumpkin Coffee Creamer to your cup of coffee.
4. Oats are one of my favorites for breakfast. Try making them in the slow cooker with this recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats.
5. When you want oats but are short on time, make them the night before with this recipe for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
6. Another great way to enjoy oats is to bake them like in this recipe for Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal with Golden Cashew Cream.
7. How about a nice, hot bowl of porridge? Get your fix with this Paleo Pumpkin Porridge.
8. What’s not to love about pancakes? Especially, pumpkin-flavored pancakes like this recipe for Buckwheat Pumpkin Pancakes.
9. When you need breakfast on the go, these Vegan Pumpkin Muffins are the answer.
10. Or, try these Vegan Pumpkin Muffins with chocolate chips, nuts, raisins or cranberries.
11. Do you love smoothie bowls? How about a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl?
12. Want something different to lather all over your gluten-free, vegan toast? Try this Instant Pot Pumpkin Butter.
Savory Pumpkin Recipes
13. If you thought hummus couldn’t get any better, you haven’t tried this Savory Pumpkin Hummus with a bit of a kick.
14. Just hearing the word “fritter” makes me drool. Try these Sweet Potato Pumpkin Fritters topped with homemade hemp lime cream.
15. Liven up your salad with a little bit of pumpkin! Try this Pumpkin Vinaigrette recipe.
16. Move over potatoes, there’s a new fry in town! Change things up with these Whole 30 Oil-Free Pumpkin French Fries.
17. Soup always hits the spot, especially when it’s made with pumpkin! Try this Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup which also features cauliflower rice.
18. For another comforting and delicious pumpkin soup option, try this Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup.
19. Why not serve up some soup inside of a pumpkin? Try this Easy Pumpkin Soup with Millet in Pumpkin Bowls.
20. This Curried Pumpkin Apple Soup combines two fall favorites, pumpkin and apple.
21. Chili is another great way to enjoy pumpkin. Make this Pumpkin Chili in only 30 minutes.
22. For another take on pumpkin chili, try this Vegan Pumpkin Chili with Smoky Tempeh.
23. What happens when you combine pumpkin chili with pasta? You get this Instant Pot Black Bean Chili Mac.
24. For another pasta dish, make a batch of our Easy Pumpkin Tomato Sauce to go with your favorite gluten-free pasta.
25. How about a creamy pumpkin sauce for pasta night? Try this Vegan Pumpkin Pasta Sauce.
26. For another creamy pumpkin dish, try this Instant Pot Butternut Pumpkin Risotto.
27. Keep out that Instant Pot and get ready to cozy up with some Instant Pot Pumpkin Dal.
28. Another great Instant Pot meal is this Thai Pumpkin Red Curry.
29. Or, try mixing things up with this Instant Pot Pumpkin and Plantain Curry.
30. For a stovetop curry recipe, try this Vegan Pumpkin Curry with Apples.
31. Sometimes you just want a burger, and these Pumpkin Black Bean Burgers will hit the spot.
32. For a burger with a twist, try this Desi Pumpkin Bean Burger.
Pumpkin Snacks & Sweets
33. Have you had dessert hummus? Try our sweet take on Pumpkin Hummus.
34. Popcorn gets pumpkin-spiced in this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Popcorn recipe.
35. Add some pumpkin to your granola with this Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Granola.
36. Pack these Homemade Pumpkin Hemp Bars for the road or an afternoon snack.
37. For another sweet pumpkin-y snack, try these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Sweet Patties.
38. This sweet Pumpkin Spice Drink makes a great fall snack or dessert.
39. How about a drink both adults and kids will love? Try this Jack-O-Lantern Smoothie.
40. How about some pumpkin flavored energy balls? Try these Pumpkin Pie No Bake Energy Balls.
41. For another no-bake treat, try our Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
42. These Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bars are perfect for fall gatherings.
43. Have your latte and eat it too! Try these Soft & Grainless Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies.
44. For another cookie recipe, try these Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
45. If you’re a fan of macaroons, you will love these Pumpkin Coconut Macaroons.
46. There’s just something about pumpkin bread that screams fall. Try this easy Vegan Blender Pumpkin Bread.
47. How about adding some chocolate to your pumpkin bread? Try this Vegan Pumpkin Bread with Chocolate Chips.
48. Who can resist a fudgy brownie? Try these Vegan Pumpkin Brownies.
49. For another pumpkin flavored brownie, try this Low-Carb Vegan Thanksgiving Pumpkin Brownie.
50. No pumpkin recipe collection would be complete without pumpkin pie! Try this Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie.
51. If you’re a peanut butter fiend like I am, you will love this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie.
52. Pumpkin cheesecake is another must-have for fall. Try this Tofu and Pumpkin Cheesecake.
53. For another pumpkin-y cheesecake, try this No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake.
54. For a cheesecake with a twist, try this Raw White Chocolate and Pumpkin Cheesecake.
55. Time to make the doughnuts…these Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Maple Cinnamon Glaze, that is!
56. How about some cupcakes? Try these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Buttercream.
57. Oh fudge! 😉 If you love fudge, try this Magic Vegan Pumpkin Pie Fudge.
58. Three words: Peanut. Butter. Cups. If you’re a PB cup lover, try these White Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups.
59. You’ll scream for ice cream with this Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream.
60. End your day with some of this Creamy Coconut Pumpkin Pie Mousse.
©Watch Learn Eat. All content on this page is copyright protected and is not to be used or republished without prior permission. Images shown in this post are used with permission from the owner(s).