This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my full disclosure here.
Soup season is here! This collection of 25 Gluten-Free & Vegan Soup Recipes features a wide variety of soup options, so you can stay “souper” warm all season long!
I’m convinced that soup has to be one of the best creations in the world of food…EVER. I mean, it can be an appetizer, a side, a lunch or even a dinner.
And the leftovers! All the flavors that infuse into the soup overnight make eating leftovers something to look forward to.
On top of that, soup typically freezes well, so it’ll come in handy when you need dinner in a pinch.
There are just so many options and flavor combinations when it comes to making soup…so let’s get to it!
Vegan & Gluten-Free Soup Recipes
1. Thai Pumpkin Soup by Soup Addict
2. Instant Pot White Bean Soup by MOON and spoon and yum
3. Vegan Tomato Soup by Apples for CJ
4. Chickpea Noodle Soup by Watch Learn Eat
5. Vegan Mushroom Soup by Diabetes Strong
6. Vegan Pea Soup by A Virtual Vegan
7. Roasted Vegan Cauliflower Soup by Vegan Huggs
8. Navy Bean Soup by Contentedness Cooking
9. 30 Minute Vegan Pho by Delicious Everyday
10. Beetroot Soup by Veggie Desserts
11. Vegan Butternut Squash Soup with Ginger by Pinch and Swirl
12. Easy Vegetarian Tortilla Quinoa Soup by The Belly Rules The Mind
13. Vegan Split Pea Soup by Champagne Tastes
14. Vegan Broccoli Cheese Soup by Watch Learn Eat
15. Cabbage Soup Recipe by Know Your Produce
16. Vegan Roasted Carrot Soup with Lentils by Happy Kitchen
17. Black Bean and Corn Nacho Soup by Quite Good Food
18. Acorn Squash Soup by Healing Tomato
19. Mung Bean Soup by Fusion Craftiness
20. Lentil Quinoa Soup by Profusion Curry
21. Butternut Squash Soup with Beluga Lentils by Philosokitchen
22. Instant Pot Moroccan Chickpea Stew by Recipes From a Pantry
23. African Peanut Soup by Eat Plant-Based
24. Kale Soup by Fab Food 4 All
25. Vegetable Soup by Living Freely Gluten Free
So, which of these vegan and gluten-free soups are you going to try first?
©Watch Learn Eat. All content on this page is copyright protected and is not to be used or republished without prior permission. Images shown in this post are used with permission from the owner(s).