This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
If you love the pairing of peanut butter and chocolate, you’ll love these Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, which can easily be made gluten-free.
♪ It’s peanut butter cookie time! Peanut Butter Cookie Time! Peanut Butter Cookie Time! ♪
In case you’re wondering, we’re making peanut butter cookies today! Well, actually, we are making Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies to be exact. But that just didn’t fit into the song, so whatever…moving on…
Please take a moment to answer the following questions:
Do you love peanut butter? ♥
Do you love chocolate? ♥
Do you love the flavor explosion produced by the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? ♥♥♥
OK, good, just checking. 🙂
These two-bite babies are peanut buttery, chocolaty and all that other good stuff! 😉
These Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies are perfect for an afternoon snack or dessert. Oh, and that big guy in the red suit will like them too! ❄ ❄ ❄
Too soon? Listen people, it’s all about being prepared. 🙂
Anyway, just try them if you may. Try them if you may, I say…
Learn how to make them
Start by combining butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix together with a spoon and be sure not to overmix.
In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, again being careful not to overmix.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes. While dough is in the refrigerator, preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using a teaspoon, scoop dough by heaping spoonfuls (about 2 teaspoons per scoop) and form into balls. Place dough balls onto baking sheet.
Bake approximately 7-9 minutes until edges are slightly golden brown. Once the cookies are set, transfer to a wire rack to cool. Once cooled, YOU CAN EAT THEM! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Oh, and while you’re baking up these bad boys, you can listen to this “Sweeeet” Classic Rock Cookie Making Playlist:
Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies [with Gluten-Free Option]
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, softened (equivalent to 1/2 cup or 1 stick)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar or granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (organic or regular)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (or your favorite 1:1 gluten-free flour - I used Cup4Cup brand multi-purpose flour)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Using a spoon, mix together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract in one bowl until well combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Use a spoon to mix these ingredients into the peanut butter mixture, avoiding overmixing. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes.
- While dough is in the refrigerator, preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop dough by heaping spoonfuls (about 2 teaspoons per scoop) and form into balls. Place dough balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 7-9 minutes until edges are slightly golden brown. Once cookies are set, transfer to a wire crack to cool.
- Recipe yields approximately 45 mini cookies.
Craving more cookies? Check out our other cookie and cookie-inspired recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) when you purchase from Amazon through our link.
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.