This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs. Please read my full disclosure here.
Got a can of chickpeas? We've got 35 Gluten-Free and Vegan Chickpea Recipes for you to try that AREN'T HUMMUS!
Is there anything chickpeas can't do?
I'm convinced the answer is no, but if you're not sure, perhaps these delicious chickpea recipes from some amazing bloggers will sway you.
There is soooo much more to chickpeas than just hummus!
Some savory and some sweet, these recipes can all be made using canned chickpeas!
Not only are canned chickpeas inexpensive, they're also packed with protein and fiber as well as a number of vitamins and minerals.
And, you can always save that liquid gold in each can (aquafaba) for a future recipe. ?
So, get those canned chickpeas ready and check out these recipes...
35 Gluten-Free and Vegan Chickpea Recipes
1. General Tso's Chickpeas
2. Roasted Tomato Chickpea Soup
3. Vegan Pumpkin Blondies
4. Chickpea Salad with Olives and Walnuts
5. Arugula Salad with Meyer Lemon Rosemary Chickpeas
6. Eggplant Chickpea Curry
7. Chickpea Cheese Sauce
8. Creamy Lemon Pepper Chickpeas
9. Flourless Chocolate Chili Cookies
10. Vegan Protein Cookie Dough
11. Crispy Vegan "Crab Cake" Sliders
12. Vegan Protein Bars
13. Vegan Basil Tofu Coconut Curry
14. Chickpea and Smoked Tofu Spread
15. Spicy Channa Quinoa
16. Sticky Sesame Chickpeas
17. Vegan Chickpea Bolognese Pasta
18. Easy Pumpkin Chickpea Fritters
19. Cinnamon Chickpea Dairy-Free Truffles
20. Sneaky Zucchini Meatballs
21. Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies
22. Vegan Ranch Chickpea Veggie Burgers
23. Vegan Chickpea Scramble
24. Smashed Chickpea Salad
25. Chana Masala
26. Chickpea Soup
27. 10 Minute Chickpea and Spinach Curry
29. Chickpea and Pea Shoot Salad
30. Chickpea Peanut Stew
31. Lebanese Eggplant and Chickpea Stew (Maghmour)
32. Roasted Broccoli Chickpea Salad
33. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
34. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookie Bars
35. Air Fryer Chickpeas
So, which of these chickpea recipes are you going to try first?
©Watch Learn Eat. All content on this page is copyright protected and is not to be used or republished without prior permission. Images shown in this post are used with permission from the owner(s).