Restaurant Style Pineapple Salsa
A little spicy, a little sweet, this Restaurant Style Pineapple Salsa is perfect for your family taco night or game day party!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 5 Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (seeded with membranes removed, if desired, and chopped)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (loosely packed)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 8 oz. can "no salt added" plain tomato sauce
Add all of the ingredients with the exception of the tomato sauce to the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse until coarsely chopped (approximately 10 pulses).
Scrape edges and pour in sauce.
Pulse until desired consistency is reached (approximately 10-20 times).