Apple Banana Smoothie with Peanut Butter Powder
Can't choose between a peanut butter and banana sandwich or apples with peanut butter? Don't! Try this Apple Banana Smoothie with Peanut Butter Powder instead!
- 1 banana, previously cut and frozen
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (I used So Delicious brand)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder (use an unsweetened brand for the no sugar added option)
- Ground cinnamon, optional for topping
- non-dairy whipped topping of your choice, optional for topping (omit for no sugar added or use sugar free version)
Add banana, apple, coconut milk and peanut powder to a high-powered blender.
Blend until smooth.
Top with cinnamon and dairy-free whipped topping if desired.
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Accuracy is not guaranteed. Information shown should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Optional cinnamon and dairy-free whipped topping were not included in the nutrition calculation.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 9g