Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
This easy blueberry muffins recipe packs two cups of blueberries into one dozen muffins to ensure a juicy blueberry in every bite!
Author: Watch Learn Eat
- 1 stick unsalted butter (8 tablespoons or ½ cup), softened, but not melted
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (2 cups), pre-washed & dry
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Preheat to 375° F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 baking cups.
- Using a spoon, mix together butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl, making sure there are no lumps.
- Lightly whisk in eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl. Using a spoon, mix in until combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into each of the baking cups, filling each to the top
- Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of turbinado sugar evenly on top of each muffin until you’ve used it up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning pan 180° halfway through. Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.