This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs. Please read my full disclosure here.
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites may be small, but they pack some serious chocolaty flavor. These no-bake chocolate bites are topped with two layers of chocolate drizzle for the ultimate explosion of chocolate in your mouth! They’re also vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and nut-free.
♪ ♫ Chocolate on everything…chocolate on everything…
If you have children, then you may recognize this parody of the song, “Ketchup on Everything” from the Disney Channel show, So Random!
My favorite part of the song is when they mention ketchup on pickles (0:57 seconds into the video linked above).
I LOVE ketchup on pickles. My kids think it’s gross, but let’s put it into perspective, shall we?
Picture this: You have your favorite plant-based burger. You top said burger with pickles. Then you squirt on some ketchup. You are now eating ketchup on pickles.
Case in point. 😉
Now, about that chocolate I mentioned earlier…you probably won’t want to put it on pickles, but you will want to put it on these Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!
All that rich chocolate cookie dough topped with even more chocolaty goodness in the form of CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE!
Fo’ shizzle my drizzle! 😉
Hang on. I’ll be right back…
Sorry, I was just stuffing my face with these delightfully decadent bites of heavenly bliss. 🙂
Can’t. Stop. Myself. 😉
Disclaimer: When you make these cookie dough bites, you may or may not be tempted to eat the whole batch.
These addictive double chocolate chip cookie dough bites are:
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Made with less than 10 ingredients
And if that’s not enough, they are covered in TWO rows of delicious chocolate drizzle.
Ah, just what chocolate dreams are made of. 😉
Ingredients you’ll need
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- Coconut Sugar
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Refined Sugar-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
How to make these no-bake chocolate bites
First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Add unsweetened applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
Stir to combine.
In a separate bowl, stir together gluten-free oat flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and kosher salt.
Add oat flour-cocoa powder mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
Fold in vegan, refined sugar-free chocolate chips.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out dough and form into balls with your hands. Place dough balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
While cookie dough bites are in the freezer, make the chocolate drizzle. Combine chocolate chips with coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring between each one, until chocolate is smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
Dip a small spoon into the melted chocolate and using a back and forth motion, drizzle a line of chocolate across the top of each cookie dough bite. Repeat going in the other direction.
Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10 more minutes.
How to store the bites
Keep cookie dough bites refrigerated in an airtight container for up to five days.
They can also be kept in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Looking for more vegan edible cookie dough? Check out these next:
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH BITES
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH BITES
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a spoon, mix applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oat flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredient mixture, and stir until combined.
- Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop (I recommend a #50 or #60 disher) to scoop out dough and form into balls with your hands. Place dough balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet (makes approximately 10-12 dough balls).
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- While cookie dough bites are in the freezer, make the chocolate drizzle by combining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring between each one, until chocolate is smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Dip a small spoon into the melted chocolate and using a back and forth motion, drizzle a line of chocolate across the top of each cookie dough bite. Repeat going in the other direction.
- Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10 more minutes.
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.