These Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites may be small, but they pack some serious chocolaty flavor. These no-bake chocolate bites are topped with two layers of chocolate drizzle for the ultimate explosion of chocolate in your mouth! They're also vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and nut-free.Jump to Recipe
These double chocolate chip cookie dough bites are for serious chocolate lovers.
All that rich chocolate cookie dough topped with even more chocolaty goodness in the form of CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE!
Fo' shizzle my drizzle! 😉
Hang on. I'll be right back...
Sorry, I was just stuffing my face with these delightfully decadent bites of heavenly bliss. 🙂
Can't. Stop. Myself. 😉
Disclaimer: When you make these cookie dough bites, you may or may not be tempted to eat the whole batch.
These addictive double chocolate chip cookie dough bites are:
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Made with less than 10 ingredients
And if that's not enough, they are covered in TWO rows of delicious chocolate drizzle.
Ah, just what chocolate dreams are made of. 😉
Ingredients you'll need
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- Coconut Sugar
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Refined Sugar-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
How to make these no-bake chocolate bites
First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Add unsweetened applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
Stir to combine.
In a separate bowl, stir together gluten-free oat flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and kosher salt.
Add oat flour-cocoa powder mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
Fold in vegan, refined sugar-free chocolate chips.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out dough and form into balls with your hands. Place dough balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
While cookie dough bites are in the freezer, make the chocolate drizzle. Combine chocolate chips with coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring between each one, until chocolate is smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
Dip a small spoon into the melted chocolate and using a back and forth motion, drizzle a line of chocolate across the top of each cookie dough bite. Repeat going in the other direction.
Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10 more minutes.
Keep cookie dough bites refrigerated in an airtight container for up to five days.
They can also be kept in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Looking for more vegan edible cookie dough? Check out these next:
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH BITES
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup whole-grain, gluten-free oat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup vegan, refined sugar-free chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life or Davis Chocolate)
FOR THE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- 1 tablespoon vegan, refined sugar-free chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH BITES
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a spoon, mix applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oat flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredient mixture, and stir until combined.
- Fold in ⅓ cup chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop (I recommend a #50 or #60 disher) to scoop out dough and form into balls with your hands. Place dough balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet (makes approximately 10-12 dough balls).
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- While cookie dough bites are in the freezer, make the chocolate drizzle by combining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring between each one, until chocolate is smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Dip a small spoon into the melted chocolate and using a back and forth motion, drizzle a line of chocolate across the top of each cookie dough bite. Repeat going in the other direction.
- Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10 more minutes.
(Please refer to the post above for instructional photographs and other helpful information for this recipe)
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.
You had me at "double chocolate". Man, these look absolutely divine! And with these being free pretty much everything, you can eat them without any guilt
Thank you so much, Karyl! 🙂
They look and sound delicious! Love that are vegan and gluten free, will definitely try them soon!
Thank you Andrea! Hope you enjoy! 🙂
YESSS! I have everything to make these on hand! ??? I have a funny feeling I won't be able to fight the urge to eat the whole batch in one sitting. They look SOOO good!
It's definitely hard not to eat them all! Thanks so much, Krista! 🙂
The perfect sweet treat without the guilt! The perfect combo of chocolate, sweet and whole ingredients. I love to keep these stocked in the freezer.
Thanks Lauren! I think I'm going to have to do that too since we keep running out of them so quickly. 🙂
Yes! I'm always looking for snack recipes and these look so simple and delicious. Love that they're vegan too!
Thank you so much, Elizabeth! 🙂
Nicoletta De Angelis Nardelli
I've never been into cookie dough, vegan or not, but I am all for chocolate on everything. These look really yummy!
Three cheers for chocolate! Thanks Nicoletta! 🙂
These look so good! I think I would have a hard time not eating ALL of these! Great that they are vegan too x
I struggled with that myself lol 🙂 Thanks so much, Michelle!
Now, these are my type of snack!! I love that they are healthy because that means I can eat a lot of them and not feel guilty!
Thanks so much, Jennifer! 🙂
Carrie | Clean Eating Kitchen
These look so so good! I can't quite believe they are vegan, they look so decadent! Look forward to making these!
Thanks Carrie! Hope you enjoy! 🙂
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is a simple, yet delicious and satisfying snack. So easy to make too! Did I mention that I LOVE it???
Thanks so much, Denise! 🙂 ♥
Yep, I'm all about chocolate on everything! Well, not pickles. lol These look so delicious and so easy and love that I can make them for my daughter when she visits since she's gluten-free.
lol 🙂 Thanks Linda! Hope she enjoys them! 🙂