These Almond Butter Cookie Dough Bites are tasty no-bake treats filled with chocolate chips and rolled in shredded coconut. These almond butter balls are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and also free of added oils.Jump to Recipe
Why You'll Love These Almond Butter Balls
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Unsweetened, Unsalted Creamy Almond Butter (Be sure to use an almond butter that is not too runny, or the dough might not form properly. I used 365 brand organic creamy almond butter.)
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- Coconut Sugar
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- Kosher Salt
- Refined Sugar-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
Sweetened with coconut sugar and maple syrup and packed with nutritious almond butter and whole-grain oat flour, these almond butter balls will give you the sweet indulgence you crave while at the same time, provide the protein and fiber you need to refuel.
I must warn you that they are highly addictive little buggers. 😉
How to Make Almond Butter Cookie Dough Bites
First, add almond butter, applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
Stir together with a spoon.
Stir in oat flour and kosher salt.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out dough and form into balls with your hands.
Place dough balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
Roll each ball in shredded coconut and return to baking sheet.
Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
Storing these no-bake bites
Keep cookie dough bites refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
They can also be kept in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
You might also enjoy:
- Vegan Almond Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Almond Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- ¼ cup unsweetened, unsalted creamy almond butter (I used 365 brand)
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free, whole-grain oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup vegan, refined sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Stir in oat flour and kosher salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll each ball in shredded coconut and return to baking sheet.
- Place dough balls on baking sheet in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
(Please refer to the post above for instructional photographs and other helpful information for this recipe)
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.