This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also earn from qualifying purchases through additional affiliate programs. Please read my full disclosure here.
These one-bowl Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites require less than 10 ingredients and just minutes to prep. These tasty no-bake pumpkin balls are also vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free and oil-free!
That is, of course, unless you are located in the Southern Hemisphere.
Then in that case, Happy Fall!
And if you are in New Jersey, Happy Who Knows What Season It Really Is!
Seriously, we can go from a few hours of winter to a few hours of summer to something reminiscent of spring/fall…all in the same day!
So then, it really doesn’t matter that I’m posting an autumn-themed treat today on the first day of spring.
In my mind, pumpkin is awesome any time of the year!
And since this recipe requires the canned version of this winter squash, it really doesn’t matter when you make it.
It’s not like you need to pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch or anything. 😉
These blissful bites of pumpkin-y perfection will have you going pumpkin crazy all year long!
Not only are they tasty (I mean, they’re formed from edible gluten-free cookie dough…hello), but they are also filled with better-for-you ingredients like unsweetened applesauce, whole-grain oat flour, vitamin-packed pumpkin puree and Ceylon cinnamon as well as the natural sweeteners coconut sugar and pure maple syrup.
Oh, and of course, we can’t forget about the refined sugar-free chocolate chips.
On top of all this good stuff, these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are are also:
- and MADE IN ONE BOWL!
How to Make These Pumpkin Balls
First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Add pumpkin puree, applesauce, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract together to a mixing bowl.
Stir to combine.
Add oat flour, salt and cinnamon.
Stir to combine.
Add chocolate chips.
Fold to combine the chips into the dough.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out dough.
Form dough into balls with your hands and place onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Looking for more gluten-free cookie dough bites? Check out these recipes next:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- Almond Butter Cookie Dough Bites
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole-grain, gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegan, refined sugar-free chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life or Davis Chocolate)
- Stir in oat flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop (I recommend a #60 disher) to scoop out dough and form into balls with your hands. Place dough balls onto parchment-lined baking sheet (makes approximately 15 dough balls).
- Place the sheet with the cookie dough balls in the freezer for 10 minutes.
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.