This 4-ingredient smoky maple mustard dipping sauce is perfect for fries, veggies, sandwiches, wraps and more! Easy to whip up in just 5 minutes and ready to enjoy right away!
Why you’ll love this dipping sauce
- It’s quick and easy to make! This recipe is ready in just 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients...so you can whip it up on a whim if you need some dipping sauce in a pinch!
- The sweet, smoky and tangy flavor of this creamy sauce is the perfect complement for so many of your favorite foods.
- This sauce is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free and vegan-friendly. It can also be made soy-free by using a soy-free vegan mayo.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Vegan Mayo (makes it creamy)
- Dijon Mustard (gives it a little tang; you cans swap for spicy brown mustard for more of a kick)
- Maple Syrup (provides a bit of sweetness)
- Smoked Paprika (adds a little smoky flavor)
How to make this smoky maple mustard dipping sauce
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine until all ingredients are well-incorporated and no lumps remain.
Serve sprinkled with additional smoked paprika if desired.
This maple mustard dipping sauce is absolutely perfect for serving with fries, especially these air fryer frozen sweet potato fries.
I have to warn you though...once you start dipping those fries, you might not be able to stop. 😉
This versatile sauce also works as a spread for your favorite plant-based burgers, sandwiches and wraps. We looooove it with our baked tofu nuggets and sweet potato black bean burgers.
Store the dipping sauce in an airtight container (I like to use a mason jar) in the refrigerator for up to a week.
More vegan dipping sauces
Maple Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine until everything is well-incorporated and no lumps remain. Serve sprinkled with additional smoked paprika if desired.
(Please refer to the post above for instructional photographs for this recipe)
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.