This 4-ingredient smoky maple mustard dipping sauce is perfect for fries, veggies, sandwiches, wraps and more! Easy to whip up in just 5 minutes and ready to enjoy right away!Jump to Recipe
Why you’ll love this dipping sauce
- It’s quick and easy to make! This recipe is ready in just 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients...so you can whip it up on a whim if you need some dipping sauce in a pinch!
- The sweet, smoky and tangy flavor of this creamy sauce is the perfect complement for so many of your favorite foods.
- This sauce is dairy-free and gluten-free and can be made egg-free and vegan-friendly using vegan mayo.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Mayo or Vegan Mayo (makes it creamy)
- Dijon Mustard (gives it a little tang; you can swap for spicy brown mustard for more of a kick)
- Maple Syrup (provides a bit of sweetness)
- Smoked Paprika (adds a little smoky flavor)
How to make this smoky maple mustard dipping sauce
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine until all ingredients are well-incorporated and no lumps remain.
This maple mustard dipping sauce is absolutely perfect for serving with fries, especially these air fryer frozen sweet potato fries.
I have to warn you though...once you start dipping those fries, you might not be able to stop. 😉
This versatile sauce also works as a spread for your favorite plant-based burgers, sandwiches and wraps.
We looooove it on our sweet potato black bean burgers.
Store the dipping sauce in an airtight container (I like to use a mason jar) in the refrigerator for up to a week.
More dipping sauces
- Vegan Honey Mustard
- Vegan Ranch Dip
- Avocado Ranch Dressing and Dip
- Vegan Blue Cheese
- Vegan Cheese Sauce
Maple Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine until everything is well-incorporated and no lumps remain. Serve sprinkled with additional smoked paprika if desired.
(Please refer to the post above for instructional photographs for this recipe)
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.