This easy-to-make vegan pumpkin pie smoothie is a healthy twist on the classic dessert in drinkable form! Enjoy it as is or with some non-dairy whipped topping and crumbled grahams or cinnamon. This fall-inspired dairy-free smoothie is also gluten-free and has nut-free and no added sugar options. Perfect for breakfast or a snack.Jump to Recipe
Now you can have your pumpkin pie and
eat drink it too!
You might be asking yourself, "Why would I want to drink pumpkin pie?"
And I will respond with the question, "Why not?"
This smoothie is much easier to make than a pumpkin pie and takes waaaaaaaay less time. Just sayin'. 😉
Plus it's healthier than actual pumpkin pie so there's that...
Ingredients you'll need
- Banana (previously frozen)
- Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk (use a nut-free milk for the nut-free option)
- Pumpkin Puree
- Maple Syrup (omit for the no added sugar option)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ice Cubes
How to make this pumpkin pie smoothie
Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender.
I use a Ninja.
Blend until smooth.
Ideas for serving
By all means, you can enjoy this smoothie as is. Go ahead...drink up!
You can take it to the next level with some non-dairy whipped topping and crumbled grahams!
I personally recommend So Delicious' Cocowhip, which is what I used in these photos. The flavor really complements the pumpkin and when mixed in, adds another level of creaminess to the smoothie.
It also reminds me of my childhood obsession with loading my pumpkin pie up with Cool Whip, so yeah.
Anyway, you can use your favorite brand of dairy-free whipped topping or a homemade version.
To get that feeling of having a pie crust, I also topped off the smoothie with some crumbled grahams. I used Nairn's brand gluten-free oat grahams which note that they are suitable for vegans on the box.
Of course, you can use your favorite brand or sprinkle on some cinnamon instead or chopped pecans if you're not nut-free.
You might also enjoy:
- Pumpkin Pie Truffles
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie
- Apple Banana Smoothie with Peanut Butter Powder
- Strawberry-Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 medium banana, previously frozen and cut into smaller pieces
- 1 cup unsweetened, plain plant-based milk (use a nut-free milk if needed)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (omit for no added sugar; you can also use less or more depending on your preference)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3-4 ice cubes, standard size
OPTIONAL FOR TOPPING
- non-dairy whipped topping (I used So Delicious Cocowhip)
- crumbled grahams (I used Nairn's gluten-free oat grahams)
- chopped pecans
- ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth.
(Please refer to the post above for instructional photographs and other helpful information for this recipe)
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.
Leave a Reply