Time to countdown Watch Learn Eat's Top 10 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes of 2019! These are our readers' favorite recipes published in 2019, all of which are both vegan and gluten-free!
With the new year right around the corner, it's time to countdown of Watch Learn Eat's Top 10 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes of 2019!
So, here we go...
Watch Learn Eat's Top 10 Recipes of 2019
10. Coming in at Number 10, we have this tasty cheddar-style vegan cheese sauce made of vegetables and pumpkin seeds. Yep, you heard that right! I did say this "cheese" is made from veggies and seeds..and it's gosh darn delicious too! 😉
9. Up next, we have a fruit smoothie that tastes like you're drinking a strawberry milkshake with some peanut butter. Say what? Trust me on this...strawberry and peanut butter is a winning combination!
8. Taking the Number 8 spot is an easy-to-make quiche made of...tofu! Enjoy for breakfast, brunch or lunch!
7. Landing at Number 7 is a recipe that can serve as either an appetizer or a main. These Buffalo chickpea meatballs will knock your socks off!
6. No recipe countdown would be complete without chocolate! Coming in at Number 6 are these super fudgy chickpea flour brownies that are sure to satisfy all the chocolate lovers in your life!
5. Our halfway point brings us to these chickpea flour chocolate chip cookies...um, I think I need a snack break...
4. In at Number 4 is a classic Italian dish made vegan! This lemon risotto is what (vegan) dinner dreams are made of!
3. And, we're back to sweets with these almond butter cookie dough bites in at Number 3. I've got three words for you: Edible. Cookie. Dough.
2. Another sweet treat takes the Number 2 spot with these oat flour cookies. Is anyone else getting hungry?
Just moments to go until we reveal our number 1 recipe of 2019. We’ll announce it after this quick commercial break…
Watch Learn Eat would like to thank all of our readers for a wonderful 2019. We thank you for supporting our blog and look forward to seeing you again next year.
And now back to our show. Drum roll please...
1. Making its way to the top of our countdown is this creamy white bean soup. This flavorful soup is easy to make and even easier to eat!
And, there you have it...Watch Learn Eat's Top 10 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes of 2019!
We hope you enjoyed this countdown...and that you found a recipe (or two, or three, etc. etc.) that you have yet to make.
Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, happy, and most importantly, DELICIOUS New Year! 🙂
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe. Some images shown in this post are used with permission as part of Creative Commons CCO through Pixabay.com.
Leave a Reply