Arugula Pasta Salad [with Gluten-Free Option]
Tossed in a lemon vinaigrette, this Arugula Pasta Salad is packed with grape tomatoes, roasted red peppers, Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, provolone cheese and pine nuts and can easily be made gluten-free.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 oz. fusilli or rotini pasta (traditional or gluten-free)
- 2 cups baby arugula (packed)
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes (halved lengthwise)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives (halved lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts (not marinated, chopped)
- 1 cup lemon vinaigrette dressing (I used Marzetti brand)
- 1 cup vegetarian-friendly shredded provolone cheese (plus additional for garnish if desired)
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts (plus additional for garnish if desired)
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again.
Once completely drained, add pasta to a large mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Garnish with additional provolone cheese and pine nuts if desired.
Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.