These air fryer bagel bites are perfect for when you need a quick and easy snack or lunch. A favorite among kids and grown-ups alike! These pizza bagels are easy to cook from frozen in under 10 minutes!Jump to Recipe
When you need a quick snack or lunch, mini pizza bagels are a perfect solution.
Making them from frozen is super easy...and making them from frozen in the air fryer is super-duper easy! 😉
In fact, it only takes around 5 minutes to cook them to perfection.
If you love pizza snacks like these, you have to check out these air fryer pizza rolls next.
Ingredients you'll need
All you'll need is
a dollar and a dream a box of frozen bagel bites and some olive oil spray.
I used the Ore-Ida three cheese variety of bagel bites.
For the olive oil spray, be sure to use the non-aerosol, propellant-free type to avoid damaging your air fryer's non-stick finish.
You can also use a spritzer bottle and fill it with your own oil if you prefer.
How to air fry bagel bites
If your air fryer has a separate elevated crisping tray or plate, be sure to insert it.
Lightly grease the crisper plate or bottom of the air fryer basket with the olive oil spray.
Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350° F.
Place the frozen pizza bagels in the air fryer.
Air fry the bagel bites at 350° F for 5-7 minutes until they are golden brown.
Tips for making frozen bagel bites in an air fryer
- The bagel bites should be cooked from frozen and not thawed.
- Be sure to place the pizza bagels in the air fryer in a single layer so that they are not overlapping.
- If you are making more than one batch, you may need to reduce the cooking time by 1-2 minutes for subsequent batches.
- Be sure to keep an eye on the pizza bagels so as not to burn the cheese.
I used a 5.5 quart Ninja air fryer, but you can use any air fryer make and model.
If using a smaller model, you may need to cook the pizza bagels in batches which could potentially reduce the cooking time.
Storing and reheating
Wrap leftover pizza bagels and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You can reheat them in the air fryer at 350° for a few minutes until warmed throughout.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! In fact, I think it's the best way to cook them! And now my pizza bagel-loving daughter won't even eat them made any other way!
To make a box of 9 bagel bites, it takes about 5-7 minutes in a 350° F preheated air fryer. If you don't preheat the air fryer, they might need an additional minute or two.
Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- 9 bagel bites (I used the Ore-Ida three cheese variety)
- non-aerosol, propellant free olive oil spray
- If your air fryer has a separate elevated crisping tray or plate, be sure to insert it. Lightly grease the crisper plate or bottom of the air fryer basket with the olive oil spray.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350° F.
- Place pizza bagels in a single layer in the air fryer so that they are not overlapping.
- Air fry at 350° F for 5-7 minutes until pizza bagels are golden brown
(Please refer to the post above for instructional photographs for this recipe)
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.