This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I also participate in additional affiliate programs. Please read my full disclosure here.
Time to countdown Watch Learn Eat's Top 10 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes of 2020! These recipes are the top reader favorites that were posted in 2020.
As 2020 comes to a close (FINALLY), it's that time again to countdown our most popular recipes of the year according to their number of views.
All of the recipes in the list were either published or revamped and republished in 2020.
This year just happens to mark my second year as a vegan.
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was participating in Veganuary 2019...and now it's two years later!
I'm sure you're ready to get this year over with already, but I do have to say that one good thing that came out of 2020 was all the cooking that was going on!
So without further ado, here are our readers' most-loved recipes of the year of home cooking...
10. Southwest Lentil Pasta Salad - Originally published in 2016 and given a vegan makeover in 2020, this flavorful side dish is a summer favorite!
9. Vegan Ranch Dip and Dressing - An oil-free take on my original vegan ranch, this dressing/dip is a low-fat version that's perfect for salads and more.
8. Oil-Free Vegan Mayo - This tofu-based mayo is easy to make and a guilt-free way to enjoy this popular condiment.
7. Stovetop Gluten-Free, Vegan Mac & Cheese - Originally published in 2019, this dish got a revamp this year making it even creamier and more tasty than before.
6. Salt and Pepper Air Fryer Tofu - This tofu dish is super easy to make in the air fryer and uses less oil than its deep fried counterpart.
5. Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip - This vegan version of the classic party favorite is full of flavor and sure to please!
4. Tempeh Bacon - With three ways to make it (air fryer, oven or stovetop), this meatless "bacon" is perfect for breakfast or in a vegan BLT.
3. Vegan Honey Mustard - This dressing/dip is so incredibly easy to make, you won't want to get store-bought again.
2. Air Fryer Mashed Potato Balls - This recipe takes leftover mashed potatoes and turns them into (air)fried bites of deliciousness. To make them, I used my vegan cream cheese mashed potatoes.
1. Air Fryer Home Fries - Hmm...I'm seeing an air fryer theme here! These breakfast spuds are lower in oil than the traditional version, easy to make and perfect for everyone.
And, there you have it...the top 10 GFV recipes posted in 2020 on Watch Learn Eat!
Did your favorites make the list?
Wishing all of you a safe, healthy and happy 2021!
Happy New Year!
©Watch Learn Eat. All content and images are copyright protected. Recipes and images are not to be used or republished without prior permission. If you adapt this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the original recipe.